I usually write cohesive thoughts on this blog, diving deep into a subject that I find interesting. Today, to spice things up a little bit, I'm going to go for a different format. I am going to write down a list of things that I am either thinking about or have been thinking about over the last few days. I am going to leverage bullet points for this, lest I begin writing one sentence in a new paragaph and turn that paragraph into a whole section.
- How can new social readers prevent being as addictive as social networks? What if new posts only showed up once a day? Or on an irregular basis that you did not know. Would this be a disadvantage? An advantage.
- It has been particularly sunny over the last week, on average. At the same time, it has been cold. I enjoy the weather when it's sunny but I also like the bright days where it might be chilly but is still nice outside.
- I am trying to go out for more walks, not as a New Year's resolution but because I enjoy walking.
- I would like the next coffee I try to be washed. I feel I need to take a break from the funkiness of naturals.
- I wish finding new movies were easier. I watched Ready Player One two days ago and that was good. Next on my list is Minority Report. I know nothing about the film yet though. I just have it written on my to-do list (which also doubles as my "here is every note" list that I prune regularly).
- What events could I attend later in the year in tech or coffee (preferably in the UK)?
- Permalink design is important. Design your permalinks to last for the long-term.
- Now I'm trying to think of more things to add so I'll just stop here.
That was quite fun. It's nice to deviate from my regular format to try something new. Maybe I shall write another post like this one. Maybe not. My last thought is "will all the notes above result in more responses than my average article seeing as how I have covered a wider surface area of topics?"
Read more content like this
Check out the other posts I have written related to this article.
Comment on this post
Respond to this post by sending a Webmention.