Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and well-known for its food culture, speciality coffee community, and more. Edinburgh has many good food stops and coffee shops minutes away from the Waverley train station, a common entry point into the city.
Community members who have visited Edinburgh
Here are some people who have visited Edinburgh in the community:
- capjamesg has made a list of all of the coffee shops he has visited in Edinburgh and surrounding neighbourhoods: https://jamesg.blog/2021/05/05/edinburgh-coffee-shops/
- capjamesg wrote a brief on Edinburgh's speciality coffee scene for Barista Magazine: https://jamesg.blog/2021/12/06/edinburgh-speciality-coffee-report/
- capjamesg made a three-part quiz series where readers can try to identify coffee shops from photos: https://jamesg.blog/2021/05/10/edinburgh-cafe-quiz/
Syndicated to Breakfast and Coffee.
Read more content like this
Check out the other posts I have written related to this article.
- Coffee Chat with Edinburgh Coffee Shops
- Coffee Chat with Bruce from Fortitude Coffee Roasters
- Guess the Scottish Cafe
- Edinburgh New College (Photo)
- A photo from last weekend
Powered by Novacast
Comment on this post
Respond to this post by sending a Webmention.